Monday, January 5, 2009

Waiting

Well I have a ton of stuff to post about. Its all going to have to wait. My adorable little 3 year old decided to play with the laptop. She popped all the keys off of the keyboard. You are probably wondering where I was when this happened. We had just got home from our trip to Tahoe and I was unpacking and on the phone with Daddy (My husband). She was supposed to be watching cartoons. She came upstairs to get me to show me what she did. I have never seen anything like it. The computer was open and ALL the keys were in a little pile. My stomach dropped. I had a little talk with her and then called Zack to tell him what she did. To my surprise he laughed. Not the reaction I was expecting. His reaction,"Babe you cant be mad, she's 3, she doesnt know, they probably look like leggos to her." !!!! So until I can get it fixed I will have to wait to post anything with pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, that is hilarious. You took it way better than I would have. I probably would have flipped out! Good job keeping your cool. Your hubby sounds like a really understanding guy.