Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FALLEN off the wagon!

Ok so you might notice there are not many pictures of me on this blog. I try to stay out of the lens. I have done a fantastic job thus far. Well until the weekend we went to tahoe. Scary. There is a point when I know I have reached "that" weight and I have to get my butt in gear. I knew I was at the point. What I didnt know was that point was 14 pounds ago. SMACK! Reality check! I weigh 10 pounds less then when I delivered Taylor! You have got to be kidding me. I have been in huge denial and didnt want to face it. WELL IM facing it! I watched Oprah last night and she had a segment on weight loss. Eric one of the winners from Biggest Loser was on the show. He lost 200 and something pounds. Since the show he gained half of it back. He has been hiding out in fear of what everyone would think of him. He thought he would look like a failure in the eyes of the world, since his weight loss was so publicized. This segment really hit home for me. I have been hiding out. I dont post pictures of myself, I fear running into people that I know, because of my weight. There I said it. Really its kind of pitiful. :( Instead of accepting what I have done I decided to ignore it and keep going, which in turn only made it worse. So here I am.

The reality of the situation is im not happy with where im at and I have to change that. I have to get/be healthier for myself, for my kids and for my husband. Make better decisions and get back in the gym and put my running shoes back on.

So here it is, this is me being real, facing myself and the challenge I have ahead of me.




Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

First of all- you are beautiful! But, I know how you feel about not feeling your best. And I am inspired by this post! You are awesome and can do anything you put your mind to! Regardless though, you are always gorgeous.