Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Hubby's Birthday

Sorry for the late post. With the whole computer issue I havent wanted to upload my pictures to the laptop, but I gave in.
Zac turned 32 this year. Its crazy really. 32. Happy Birthday Babe!! I love you.


We had a few dinners and celebrations. This was the friday before his birthday and we had our favorite family The Tolsons over and my Father in law and Step Mother in Law, Zacs second cousins Greg and Karen.




Rosey Rose doing what she does best.

Classic

Dad and Tracee

Tracee and Rosey

haha he makes me smile.
Hes going to be 70 this.....oh crap TODAY! Hes 70 today!

This would be Doug Tolson signing his 2nd autograph. (Sort of a joke, but not really, a future post about this coming soon.)

Greg and Karen, it was rather difficult to take this picture. They COULD NOT be serious. Which is fine, I love candid shots. Greg not so much, he made Karen delete delete delete the pictures, he looked like Mamaw. The grandmother. And actually he did.

Our sweet Coleton and Danielle. These two. sigh. A first for us. tear.

Grandma Trace prepping the cake.

Ryan Blessed us with a photo shoot. HAHA This kid is HILARIOUS!! Serious.


Tana and yours truly lounging after a long day. hhaaaaaaa. Look at sweet Chance (his poor eyes are always like that in pics).

No comments: