Sunday, February 21, 2010

Father Daughter Dance 2010


Our community has a Father Daughter Dance every year. A couple of our close friends take part in this every year. This year we decided Taylor was old enough to enjoy herself and last the whole evening. AND that she did. Apparently our little girl was a dancing MACHINE!! I forgot to upload the video.
The night before the dance Taylor asked me, "Do the daughters HAVE to dance with the Daddies or can they dance by themselves too?" Apparently she is her Mothers daughter. Something I have always loved, Dancing. Especially by myself. Selfish I know, but it works for me. ;)


Studly Handsome Daddies and their beautiful girls.


Signature.....

Taylor making crafts

Movin my hips like yea.....

Awwww so precious.

I love how in all the pictures Taylors hair is like WHOA, she was movin. No one else was though. Hmmm. Crazy wild child.


Dave and Sophia

This was her funny face....

The kiddos

Cole and Danielle.




See....Signature. THIS is why he makes it on all these TV shows. People just LOVE him. haha





Studly Handsome Daddy and his girl.



No comments: