Thursday, February 4, 2010

Im a snob

THIS is my 100th post! YEA!!!!


A candle SNOB!!


AND I LOVE IT!


For me, I find things that I really like and for a while I really like them. Then most of the time I move on. Things change or my preference changes or life happens or whatever. BUT

My love affair with these gems has been a constant in my life and home for YEARS!! Like really...... YEARS!

So im sitting here contemplating on what scent I want next. I ALWAYS change it up and usually it depends on the season.

Since we are between seasons right now. Im torn. We are still in winter but over the holidays and I dont really want a "winter" fragrance. Its still too early for spring, so something "Springy" doesnt really fit. Hmmmmm
What to do what to do.

What should I do? ;)

1 comment:

The Sersansie Family said...

my neighbors sell the gold canyon candles. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!