Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Father in law


Today is your Birthday. Today is a huge milestone. Today you are 70.
7...0.....wow!
You have lived every part of that 70 years. Lived and aged so gracefully. You are a man of wisdom and strength. You have a gentle heart and fiery personality.
You are the most generous giving person and are always so willing to help. You have done tremendous things for this family, each and every one of us. You should be incredibly proud of what you have created. Every life you have touched. One cant help but love you.
Our children look up to you. Their Papa.
Coleton loves sharing his accomplishments with you. He clings to every little piece of you that he can. Every moment he has with you.
Taylor. Oh Taylor. Your genes are so strong in her. Your traits are so alive in her. Given to her through your son. She proudly shares her "rocks" with you. She is your granddaughter in every meaning of that word. You are her Papa.
Your son has lead by your example. He soars because you have believed in him. You inspire him and lift him up like no one else can. In you he has found his best friend. As his wife I am proud to know that he has you. I feel secure in the advice and the hand that you lend him. You always have our best interest in mind and can always see past the difficult in us and maintain your faith in us. No matter what we do or where we go.
You hold a very dear place in my heart that only grows with time. I feel so blessed to have you in my life in every role that you fill. You do wonders.
and we love you.
Today we celebrate you.
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln
Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living. Anais Nin
The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Bertrand Russel
Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. ~Author Unknown
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WE LOVE YOU!!
You might wonder why I wrote this for my FIL but my own husbands was short and sweet. Please dont mistaken this for a lack there of. Its not. I wrote a letter last year on his birthday and did not write one to my FIL. This year is his year. My husband is loved very much. ;)

No comments: