Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And you thought you knew.....

1. We have never gone on a family vacation or honeymoon for that matter, other than a night here or there, and we are desperately overdue. I allow life to get in the way and sports really dictate our life right now.

2. I have huge pet peeves around the house that make me crazy, which I should probably let go most of the time but it instantly puts me in a grumpy mood. For example, when someone doesn't ring out the kitchen sponge (its left full of water), if the toilet paper is not put on the "thing" or put on backwards or when the kids use the towels in the front bathroom that are "for looks".

3. I am a plain jane or Simpleton. Most of my clothes are plain solid colors lots of black and white. I like plain coffee. I like shortbread, sugar cookies, vanilla flavors, nothing over the top or too rich. I eat a taco and burrito from taco bell. Most likely given a choice I will always choose the most simple of options and my daughter is exactly the same.

4. When I'm not pregnant I can almost NEVER finish a soda or a drink or a candy bar or It could take me all day.

5. I would rather read a book then watch TV or a movie. If I'm home alone I never turn on the TV.

6. I am VERY shy about getting gifts, for myself for my family or for the kids. I HATE opening gifts in front of people. BUT if you really knew me you would know that I LOVE getting gifts. It makes me feel loved and that makes me feel shallow. Maybe that's why Im shy about it, I secretly love it but don't know how to react or act about it! haha

7. I can eat Fresh Chips and salsa all day long for breakfast lunch and dinner.

8. I have very thin young girl hair and I dislike it very much!

9. I hate fake cheese like out of a can or in between crackers.

10. I dont like oreos and will rarely if ever eat things that get stuck in my teeth.

11. I envy stay at home Moms right now, it takes every ounce of my being to go to work everyday. I have a HUGE desire to be home.

12. I am married to a wonderful man. Our daughter likes to play with him more than with me and I am ok with that.

13. I am VERY sensitive to smells and am OCD about hygiene.

14. I feel guilty spending money on myself and would rather spend it on my husband and kids.

15. I think about my Grandpa at least once everyday. I also feel guilty if I go too long without talking to my Grandma and get overwhelmed by what she is going through.

16. I vowed to be very active during this pregnancy and eat good. My plan has not worked. I currently weigh more than when I delivered Taylor.

17. I struggle with being pushy or rude with people. Which is good and bad. Especially with Customer Service I have a hard time telling people when I am not happy with Something. My husband is the polar opposite and am ok with him doing my dirty work. ;)

18. I am a Virgo and I love astrology.

19. I LOVE the smell of coffee

20. I hate when water is left running or cupboards are left open. I cant turn on the shower and walk away while I wait for it to get warm. I have to stand there. I cant leave the water running while I brush my teeth. Open cupboards makes me a little crazy.

21. I have very sensitive teeth so I have to brush my teeth with warm water.

22. I read allot and bring a book with me EVERYWHERE. Just in case i get stuck waiting. One of my favorite places to shop is Amazon because I can buy new books for a penny before shipping. LOVE IT!

23. I cant watch scary movies or read scary books and I cant watch  the news or anything like that before I go to bed or I will get nightmares. ESPECIALLY when I am pregnant. I have had some very scary very vivid dreams while being pregnant.

24. I am almost done and I have run out of things to say.

25. I am VERY excited about our new little bundle of joy. It seems like this is the longest pregnancy ever and I still have so far to go!!

So I thought that would be much easier than it was!! It is rather difficult to think of 25 random things about your self!! I challenge you to do the same! ;)

No comments: