Thursday, September 16, 2010

Forgetful....

This is me right now. You might hear me tell someone I'm working with half a brain. Its true that's how I feel. Only part of me is listening, only part of my is paying attention, only part of me is thinking. The rest well, the rest is taking care of this baby girl of ours. Shes growing like a weed in here.
Looking over my post list I realized a few things. I forget to post about ALLOT of things. I'm not sure if I just skip them and pick up where I'm at at the moment or I don't intentionally skip them but assume I have already blogged about it. For instance.....

I have had 4 ultrasounds!! 4 yes you heard me right 4! I'm 20 weeks along. Do any of you recall seeing any of the Ultrasound pictures? (Other than on Facebook) Nope not a one. I haven't posted one. Do any of you recall me announcing that we are having a baby girl? (Other than on Facebook) Nope. Forgot to do that too. AND apparently when you think of my belly you picture me at 13 weeks right? YEP! since that is the ONLY belly pic I have posted on here. 13 weeks. I'm 20 weeks now. Maybe I should get caught up.

I have other things to blog about as well. Like more baseball. Soccer for the girl. Then no soccer for the girl. I will explain more later. Family bike rides yummy recipes. I may or may not get to that. I had a thought that I wanted to post some of my Favorite recipes. Things I love to cook at home, things that I am requested to make etc. I need to remember all this you know. Oh and Stacy I made those yummy cinnamon rolls you sent me the recipe for. Like two months ago. I will send you a pic ;) Birthday parties etc. etc. and etc. We are a busy little family of 4.
I will get to it, I promise. I just hope I don't forget about it. I do that allot these days. 

No comments: