Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nesting....


I didn't do that with Taylor. I thought I was out of the norm but the nesting never hit me, ok that's not entirely true. It hit me the day my water broke and I went into labor.

Well this time around. I am in full blown nesting. I believe this happens in your head as well as in your actions. For me at this point, allot more goes into the thought process of the nesting. I will soon be acting on it. Yes I do the typical cleaning but anywhere I see clutter I start feeling anxiety. Right now I cant seem to keep up with it. Taylor is into making messes right now. I seem to find her shoes all over the house as well as her socks and her little art projects, she loves dragging out all of her "homework" and loves cutting paper into itty bitty pieces. Somedays she listens very well and cleans up all her messes. Some days I have to push her a little more and some days I have to bribe her. Dont judge me. ;) This Mama gets tired and some days I just clean it up for her which is not good I know, but Im not always up for the battle. Some days Daddy takes over and I move on to something else. She thinks she is the ruler of the house you know. Whoooo weeeee we are in for it when this new little bundle of joy comes. It really just depends on our little stubborn girls mood whether she wants to be easy or difficult. On Sunday she was in her room for what seemed like hours cleaning and reorganizing. It was pure bliss. All I had to say was "You need to clean your room." Thats it, and she listened and my heart sang!

I have huge desires to redecorate reorganize most areas of our home. Im a little bored with some of the stuff and Im ready for a new look. We will be moving some rooms to accommodate the new little one and I think its a perfect time to start. Now if I just had the time and money to do all that I want to do. One thing at a time right.

No comments: