Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A glimpse at our Monkey....

This is when we discovered you were a little precious girl. I have to say Daddy was REALLY hoping for a boy. You see, that big sister of yours, she is quite the handful from the time she was in my belly until now. The Dr.'s would always tell me how feisty she was. I was always proud to hear that. I was also not thinking about my future with that feisty little baby. She has kept us on our toes every day since. But that is for another post.  That was one of the reasons Daddy wanted a boy. I also secretly wanted a boy in the beginning when we first found out. Then my preference changed, I wanted that feisty sister of yours to have a sister to enjoy everything about have a sister. I sort of knew you were going to be a girl, but I had to keep quite because I wanted someone else to deliver the news to your Daddy. He is ok with it now.  Girls are very special to their Daddy's. I can explain it. You will see. You will have him wrapped around your little finger just like your sister does. 
I am excited to discover what you are like. What you look like what your personality is like. Im anxious. You are much different in my belly then your sister was. When the Dr. looks for your heartbeat you comply. No fuss, just there. During your ultrasound you were nestled all up to Mommy. They lady wanted to make you mad so you would move around a little bit so she had me roll over. You would just readjust yourself and get all cozy. I wonder if this is a little sign of your personality. Just easy going. Im so excited to meet you, but you stay in there in get big and healthy for your grand entrance to our Life. We will anxiously wait for you.
Your Mommy

No comments: