Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Party at the Park

Coleton's sister Shilo turned 1 on May 22. His Mom threw a party at the park. I warned her to have a backup plan, forecast called for rain. Stubborn little lady she is (I know she reads this) grinded her heels in the dirt and resisted the chance of rain. So we went and braved the weather. A little cold and windy but all was fine, unless you didnt bring a sweatshirt.

Taylor and Sommer. For the record, Taylor LOVES babies. Loves them, wont leave them alone and thinks they want her to hold them and play with them all the time. ;) She going to make such a good Big Sister some day.



Isnt she cute!?

I didnt get ANY pictures of the birthday girl. Or anyone else for that matter. AND she had the CUTEST outfit on. I made her tutu and it went perfectly with her get up ;)
OH.....So we hadnt been gone 15 minutes when it started pouring. They had to load up the party and head home. The food may or may not have been still cooking on the BBQ in the back of the truck. So I was told. Good times I tell ya!

No comments: