Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sluuuumber Party!!

WHAT were we thinking!!
I have a ton more pictures to post with this, but as you can see it is taking a while to finish. Clearly I havent had much time to post or do much on the home computer for that matter. So I will post the rest later and leave you with these.
This year we didnt throw a big party for his birthday he wanted more gifts instead, so we through together a last minute slumber party for him and his friends. At one point we had about 25 teenagers at our house. About 12-13 of them stayed the night. Whoooooeeeeee I remember why we dont do the whole slumber party thing. My family likes our sleep and I especially like it when the house is dark and quiet. That is almost impossible when you have that many kids over. ;)

Doesnt he look EXCITED!! HAHA



waiting for everyone to gather round, it was like hearding cats

THIS is what 13 year old boys do.....


They also sit in little girls chairs (for the record hes 10)

They ate pizza....

played video games

ate more pizza, literally, we had to place another order later in the evening, THOSE BOYS CAN EAT!

we had to have a pick me up, these kids were going for the long haul

aaaaaa finally, time to get settled.

everywhere, they were everywhere, we had to move all the furniture out of the living room.


Gooood Morning! Surprisingly I was up before them.

I found this guy in the recliner in a different room, he didnt want to get up for breakfast.

No comments: