Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This week....

Sucks!



I am home looking like this. Woke up Sunday with a sore throat and it turned into everything else and knocked me on my butt. Literally. Stayed in bed and on the couch all day for the last 3 days. I get up to get the kids to school and home and back on the couch. Tried to throw a load of laundry in, I got dizzy. Dr. said its a virus that's going around, feels like Strep throat and the flu, combined, lasts 5-7 days. Uggggh. This would all be ok if my Hubby wasn't here.....

Early Sunday I had to drop him off at the airport. He was Houston bound. A quick trip, he would be home Wed night. That's not bad at all compared to what we were used to. EXCEPT I have been on the couch the whole time he has been gone. My poor kids. I bet they are READY for Daddy to be home.
I have dishes in the sink.
Beds to be made.
Toilets to scrub.
Floors to sweep and mop.
Furniture to put back.
It all makes my head spin.
So it can wait. I will be better tomorrow. Cross your fingers. I am.

No comments: