Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Expecting!!



As most of you know we are expecting a new little member to our crazy household. We are super excited! Taylor cant wait for Mommy's belly to get big! Let me tell you I dont think it will be long for that to happen what is it with the second baby, its like your body is just waiting for it and starts shifting and expanding and making room!
I swore I was going to be good with this pregnancy. With Taylor I gained 45 pounds. Which was fine because when I got pregnant I was tiny. I didn't think so at the time but looking back and pictures now I took it for granted. So I vowed to eat better and exercise more this time. Ok maybe just the exercise part I ate very good with Taylor. We all know with the first pregnancy we follow all of the rules, no caffeine, no sushi, no soda, minimal junk food, healthy healthy healthy. I was GOOD!
Well I have not been good and my clothes are proving that very quickly. I feel huge and I shouldn't even be showing any signs yet. The girls have doubled in size already and Im pretty sure I lost my hip bones, what are those, oh and collarbone what is that, I just feel like a bag of squishy lovey goodness, without the good. Too much info, Ya I know. BUT that's another thing with pregnant women, we lose a little bit of our filter too. ;) SO Im trying really trying because at the rate I'm going right now this is going to be rough! Back to eating my ruffage, sorry baby all that fried stuff you were craving well that's stopping and we will probably have to slow down on the Mexican food too.
That last few weeks I have been soooooooooo tired. No motivation to do anything. There were a few times I tried to update the blog and didn't even want to do that. So I definitely will be happy when this stage is over.
I know I sound a little bit like Debbie downer at the moment please don't confuse my lack of motivation and energy for anything else but that. I am very happy and super excited to have a new baby to love on in a few months. SO I will try my best to keep updating on my progress and everything else that is going on in our crazy busy exciting life.
Did I mention baseball, ya, baseball, that's our life. More updates on that to come. ;)

No comments: