Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Morning AND STUFF

I love Christmas morning. I love that Im more excited and always wake up earlier than the kids. I love that my husband does too and we usually get to enjoy a cup of coffee together before the kiddos wake up. THIS year we had to wake the kids up and Nana even came over in time to watch there joyous faces. Its my favorite morning all year.
Im usually way sleep deprived because I stay up extra extra late wrapping presents. Which is ok because we stay in our PJ's all day.

Taylor is in a daze staring at the fire......protecting all her loot from her stocking.


Coles new hunting mask. A little scary if you ask me!!
My camera is in the process of being fixed. If you remember a few months ago Little Rosey dropped my camera. Its finally being fixed/replaced. Soooo 90% of the pictures on this blog since then have been from my phone. Including these on this post. I notice I dont blog as much because a big part of the effect is having some nice pictures to include. Soon people soon.
Zack has a BIG family. There are 7 siblings of which 5 live local. We are also very close with his cousins. Soooo we did a Christmas party every year, usually its the day before Christmas eve and we do Appetizers and desserts. This year we did the get together on Christmas Eve and did dinner. Everyone comes over including some close friends and of course my family. This year my father in law and his wife went to visit her family in Florida and we missed them dearly! My grandparents were also missed and our dear Goggy (Zacks Grandmother). Whom just turned 89. Shes getting up there in age and wanted to get in a visit back home where a majority of Zacks family is, in Alabama and Georgia. It really wasnt the same with out them.
There was still about 35 people. Next year I think we will rent a Hall or something! My poor home barely fits everyone.
As soon as I get the pictures from my sister I will post them.
Until now. Thats all folks. (Did I really just say that?! YES I DID!!)

No comments: