Monday, December 14, 2009

BED HEAD

Im sorry Taylor Rosie.....but when you are older you are not going to like these pictures too much. Well.....who am I kidding you can tell by the pictures she didnt want me taking them anyway.......oops.
Little story....
Taylor got her Kindergarten shots last week. The next morning she woke up with a 103 degree fever. The fever stuck around all day and around bed time she spiked at 104.3 YIKES!! Talked to the Dr. and I alternated the motrin and tylenol to keep her fever down. The little heater box slept between Daddy and Mommy that night and even with all the medicine it never went below 101-102.
IT WAS AWFUL!
Mommy was sick about it and spent the better part of two days glued to her side.
Daddy does not do well when this little one is sick. Not well at all. He will literally do ANYTHING she wants. He even offered to buy her a pony.
I can handle the kids being sick. Its REALLY hard for me when they run fevers. I know its good. I know its healthy and right but it still is hard.
The hardest part was her hallucinating. No JOKE! She woke up from what appeared to be a nightmare and I was sitting next to her on the couch. You could tell in her eyes she was not seeing Mommy. It was scary. She reaching out her hands to touch my face and kept saying No No NO! Then she cupped her hands around my cheeks and I was scared. I didnt let her know that obviously. I kept telling her that its not real, Mommy is here. You are having a bad dream and its not real, See Mommy is here.
I could live without going through that again.
So I had to capture a little of Miss Taylor Rose and the product of spending a couple days on the couch and in Mommy and Daddy's bed........
Are you ready.......
Well here you go!
She was feeling better in these pictures.
She didnt want me taking a picture of her.......or her messy room.


OOOHHH YEAAA!!! Ladies and Gentlemen....THIS is some bed head......off to the shower we go!
Her hair reaches past the middle of her back on a normal day.

No comments: