Monday, December 14, 2009

UFC Nights

We had fight night at our house last Saturday. It was one of the funnest most exhausting nights I have had in a long time.
At the end of the night our friend Doug said, "Every time someone came to the door, a couple more kids wearing diapers followed. We are in for a wild night! lol" Keep in mind, he has three kids all of which are out of diapers. Brett is 15 Danielle is 12 and Ryan is 9.
We were in for a wild night. I felt like I was a ringleader in the Circus.
Good thing I always over do it and plan waaaay too much food. We enjoyed Fiesta night! My sister made enchiladas, Jen made Taco salad, Tana made spanish rice and margaritas, and I made this yummy sausage dip, Taco soup and hot apple cider. YUMMY!

My sister and Brother in law came with my nieces Mikayla and Madisyn.

Glued to the tube.

This is what the boys do when we party. Coleman and a few of his friends. Please disregard the caos that was my house. What are you to do with a ton of little munchkins under the age of five funning around. You definitely let them go, otherwise, you feel like you are trying to cage cats. Im serious. So pretty sure you will notice a lunch pail, a baby doll, and one of the pictures I saw my dust pan and broom lying in the middle of the floor.

I did cover the dining table and let the kids go on some cookies and gingerbread houses. They LOVED it!


As you can see! I am still sweeping up sprinkles.

No comments: