Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What do I like?

Im pretty sure not everyone is THAT interested in my favorite things but I AM!! :)
I like to be able to look back and see how my interest and preferences change.
Ok, and I love hearing about the things people love because you just never know what you don't know about and might stumble across. ;)

ALWAYS....my favorite. Gold Canyon Candles! They are SCRUMPTIOUS and always deliver just what I am looking for. Seriously.

My current scent


This ones always good too! I change it up all the time! Depends on the season, the reason and the mood.


LOVE these gems! No need for explaining




MMMMMMM!



I bake allot of cupcakes. Sometimes Im told a little too late that cupcakes are on the menu, this can of awesomeness is perfect for just that! Simple, easy, perfect, Yummy goodness! My only gripe is the can does not frost as many cupcakes as it says. Maybe that is user error, so what if I put too much frosting on our cupcakes! Works perfect for the kids too, decorating cookies or gingerbread houses.


LOVE the whole sweater dress tights style right now. So comfy cozy and warm. AND sometimes I might rock it with some leg warmers. DONT judge! I can still wear heels look cute and be warm.



AWESOME store! That all Im going to say! You must GO!

A daily necessity. There is just no other way for me.

This lotion is great! Really it is. I am loyal fan and buyer of Bath and Body. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful. Bath and body gives me these red bumps on the back of my arms. Not cute and rather irritating. THIS lotion is my savior! Really! Its for a good cause, it smells yummy and it does the job I paid for it to do. TRY IT! My only gripe....a little does not go a long way and VERY quickly absorbs which is good except for when you are going to rub it in and only make it half way down your arm.

Hmmmmmmm I thought I had more. I guess that is it for now.......What are some of YOUR favorites? PLEASE DO SHARE!!
And if you are dying to try some yummy goodness from Gold Canyon....I just might be your gal.....;)

No comments: