Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!


BOYYYY do I look TIRED!!
We rang in the new year we some dear friends. The night was spent laughing, eating, toasting the bubbly, laughing, eating, playing games, eating.....well you get the picture.


THIS is Zacks eyeball. I know sort of creepy but cool huh!
Our friend Dave is an AWESOME photographer and he loves close ups. He was playing a little with the camera and delivered these crazy pictures to us.
Doesnt Zack have beautiful eyes?! When I was pregnant with Taylor I (and my mom) wanted her to have his eyes. No such luck.

Mo and I. This woman is a 12 year old in a (wont say her real age) body. We can always count on a good laugh when she is around. Seriously.

Miss Rosey peeping in on the action.

Taylors eye. She has such fair skin.

Mommys tired eye.


Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Whhhhooooop Johnny. Some game the kids play and were teaching Zack. haha

No No like this!......

Us and our Douger!

My Dear Tana.

She loves me, yes she does. ;)

Playing some apples to apples! LOVE this game. and thats not nice DAVE!


We were informed that the Heptners got the most photogenic family award for the night! I do have to agree!! Whatever Dave! I was tired and a little overweight! BUT im fixing that!! HA HAAAA
Yes Cole was here.....but wheeerre was he. Not in front of the camera apparently. Darn kid! We do love him! I promise I didnt leave out pictures of him. He just hides out.
It was a great night spent with great people! Here is to 2010! Let it be a good year!

No comments: