Thursday, March 5, 2009

A few of Taylor's favorite things.....

Taylor turns 4 on Thursday the 12th. I thought it would be fun to post a few of her favorite things at the moment.


Flipflops~LOVES them, she would wear them with everything everywhere all the time.

Lip Gloss/chapstick~ OBSESSED! I should probably mention she applies lipstick better than I do WITHOUT A MIRROR! This has been one of her favorite things, well since she started talking. She called it "Be Bop Bop" I would have to hide them. She likes to go in my purse to get herself some lipgloss. I noticed this was a BAD idea, whenever we were around other people she thought it was ok to look for lip gloss in their purses! We had to have a little chat about that. :) I have to keep mine on lock and key because I found that they would come up missing quite often.


Our little girl would drink a GALLON of milk a day if we let her, we dont, but she would!


This has been a little nice I have to admit. As a baby/toddler she really wanted nothing to do with the TV. As she has gotten older she has taken more of an interest. She still will only watch it for a little bit then go and find something else to do and come back, unless she is tired. Although she thinks cartoons have to be on whenever the TV is on, we have to explain to her that we all have to share and take turns watching our shows.



This is more recent. I have always given her a variety of juices, mostly apple juice. In the last few months she now requests orange juice over other juice. This just happens to be our favorite brand.


Her ultimate favorite snack. (and raisins, plain and yogurt covered)

Taylor is going to be the BEST mommy some day. She takes care of her Baby dolls like they are her real children. We buy her diapers so she can change the baby's, she does a perfect job, its rather funny. When we go to Target/Walmart she always tells me her baby's need diapers and wipes, her favorite toys all center around her baby's.

Her PINK blankie. This is not her actual blankie. Im not sure if I even had a picture of it, that I would post it on here. When it was new it was the softest most plush blanket I had ever felt, that's why I bought it. Well she obviously agreed, she doesn't go many places without it. The poor thing feels more like a towel than a blanket. Shes only 4, its just going to get better. ;)

Coloring....with anything. Pencils, markers, crayons, paint, you name it, she loves it. We stay away from the paint, only on special occasions.

She would eat a whole box of these if we let her. She likes to show me how to peel them, then makes me take the middle part out.

This goes along with her lip gloss obsession. If you have gum, you have won your way to her heart. When I pick her up from daycare, everyday when we get in the car she asks me for gum and lipgloss.

I would like to say she is one of the lower maintenance children, but I would be fibbing, she is not. Who would have thought that such an easy low maintenance baby would turn into such a little high maintenance princess. All of these things make me smile, it makes me smile that she has a preference and she is not shy letting us know.

No comments: