Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dentist

The kids all had dentist/ortho appts. today. This is like our second home. Our Dentist is also an Orthodontist, which is nice, because then we only have to go to one place for everything. It seems like we are there ALL the time though. He has to go in every 3 weeks. We actually just started coordinating with my Sister in law because our nephew Jace has the same schedule as Cole, every three weeks. So we switch off, it is really nice.

So this time Taylor got her teeth cleaned. I thought the glasses were hilarious! What is even funnier is Coleton had to wear these same glasses last week, when he got his teeth cleaned. I didnt get a picture of him though. He probably wouldnt have like it if I posted it on here anyway. :)


1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

She is just SO cute! I love the post about her hair. It's amazing how much her hair changed from birth.