Monday, March 9, 2009

Taylor's Hair cut

Sorry this post is a little late. We had Taylors hair cut since it desperately needed it.
She absolutely LOVED the experience. When the lady was washing her hair her eyes were literally rolling in the back of her head, then she would look at me and give me a cheesy grin, the whole time being very still.






She cut almost 3 inches off and put a few layers in the front. This was her first REAL haircut. It is so nice, so much easier to brush and the curls seem to have a whole new life to them! :)


Big Cheesy Grin!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

her hair is fabulous. I want some.

RachelBarker said...

I am the worst at blogging! So about my address 751 Central Park dr. #1511 Roseville, ca 95678. PRobably way late!! I'm sorry if i missed it. wow, I'm so bad at this blogging.
Taylor has beautiful hair!