Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Taylor Rose!

Our Baby Girl
You are 4 today. I cant believe it has been 4 years. Its seems like yesterday when Mommy had you. I will always cherish that time in my life, when I carried you and brought you into the world. You were early by 8 days. Mommy was trying to work as long as I could so the time would go by fast when we were waiting for you. They sent Mommy home from work earlier than I wanted to and I was mad at them. Especially the next day when I felt fine and had nothing to do at home. Then all of a sudden around lunch time my water broke. You were ready to meet the world. I had you the next morning at 5:30am, I would do it all over again in a heart beat. Your Auntie Erin brought Bubba down to the Hospital EARLY EARLY in the morning so they would be there to meet you and witness your arrival. You amazed us ALL even the Nurses and Dr. how big you were. I will never forget the first words the Dr. spoke, "Look at her hands!" I guess he thought they were big! ;) Your Daddy delivered you while the Dr. coached him from behind. He wasnt nervous at all and he was SO proud, prouder than I have ever seen him. It was one of the most amazing experiences anyone can go through. You immediately left a print on our hearts and our lives are forever changed.
You bring so much joy to our family. I can see it in your eyes you posses the same passion as your father, this is a gift, this will help you fly and seek and accomplish what you desire. Every single day you amaze us, the things you learn, the things you remember, the things you do and the joy you bring to so many around you. I am always so proud at what you have accomplished, how fast you learn and grow. When I look at you I am confident that we are doing an amazing job, confident that you are going to grow to be an amazing woman, with strength, determination, passion, confidence, and the knowledge that you can do what you set your mind to.

I love that you dont just believe everything you hear, if something doesnt seem right you question it, if you are confused you speak your mind. Even at 4 years old this is one of your strengths. You always look deeper and dont settle for less than what you set your mind to.

You are constantly absorbing everything around you, you learn when you are not even being taught.

Taylor Rose, you are going to be the best Mommy one day. You take care of your baby dolls like they are your real children. You can change a diaper better than some real Mommies. ;) You love going to the store and buying them diapers and wipes, you sometimes talk me into new clothes for your babies.
You definitely are not hard to read, your many many facial expressions lead us to what is in store. Usually you send us on a ride. You are a smart little cookie and know exactly how to get the attention you seek. You have lived every phase a baby and toddler goes through, to the extreme. You could throw a tantrum with the best of them, we are so happy that is over. The most trying times for us was and is when you get curious. I cant tell you how many lotion bottles, shampoo bottles, powder, makeup, ointments we have gone through with our little Rosey around, or how many concoctions you have made in the carpet. Its always an adventure. We are also happy to be seeing the end of that road. You have ultimately tested my patience, just to be sure it was there, we all have had to remember that one. Thank you for teaching us, reminding us and showing us what we are capable of, how far we can push ourselves.

You are the light in our lives. Your rosey cheeks, big blue eyes, blond curls and beautiful smile is all it takes to warm our hearts, to bring a smile to our faces.

This is my wish for you, my baby girl....

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
and each road leads you where you want to go,
and if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
and if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' 'til you find the window,
if it's cold outside,show the world the warmth of your smile,

but more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
all the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
and you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
and always give more then you take.

But more than anything, Yeah, and more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

this is my wish
i hope you know somebody loves you
may all your dreams stay big
(Repeat)(Chorus)





































HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR ROSE!

2 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

This post brought tears to my eyes! Such a beautiful tribute to your sweet little girl! You are an amazing mommy! :)

Maran said...

I can't believe how black her hair was when she was born! She is such a pretty little girl. What a wonderful post for your daughter.