Thursday, February 19, 2009

A birthday wish list.....

So I have had a few requests asking what Taylor would like for her birthday. I send my usual, favorite toys, clothes and sizes etc. Since Taylor will be 4, and is very adament about what she likes and wants. She is VERY good about voicing herself and very strong at standing her ground with what she wants. Two very good charicteristics to have as a woman, two very challenging characteristics to have as a child. I decided to sit down with her last night and let her create her wish list. I promised myself that I would let this be "her" wish list and would relay it exactly how she says it. I wish I could tell you that little Missy only requested a couple things, a new baby doll or to just have some birthday cake but that wasnt the case. Apparently we have done a great job depriving our little princess of the things she REALLY wants, so bear with me, here is Taylor's birthday wish list, for the record.

teapot
TB (TV)
computer
New baby doll, well a couple baby dolls
Pink car (me.."like a toy car, a barbie car...?") NO a BIG car like Mommies!
BIG GIANT libing room....in pink (living room)
New PJ's.....Dora, Barbie and Princesses
Black fireplace with sticks in it (she was looking around the room haha)
Pink Clock (taylor..."Did you write that Mommy? Make sure you are writing...ok annnnnd")
Princess Castle radio
pants
shirts
GIANT kitchen
table and chairs for my tea seats and new teapot
a necklace and the thing.....(as shes holding her wrists) (me..."a bracelet") Yes a bracelet
a tent house for me, a GIANT one...(Cole..."a big one? a big enough one for me to play in?") (taylor......"a small tent house for me")
Moobies (movies)
art projects for me and Kayla (her cousin)
lip gloss.....Hannah Montana lip gloss
fweatshirts....(sweatshirts)
flip flops, lots of flips flops
tennis shoes
petshops (littlest pet shop)
backpack
legos/megablocks
bathing suit
spray.....like you (perfume)
cleaning spray for her new table (!! whaaaat! what 3 yr old wants cleaning products for their birthday?!)
babydoll changing station
swing for my babydolls
allot of nurf guns so I can share por my broder (share for my brother.....aaaahhhh she does want to share with him!)
shorts
apples
mail
milk

OH AAANNNND A PINK CAKE.....YES A PINK CAKE.....WITH PURPLE TOOO!! AND BANILLA AND BANANAS!!!!

Well there it is....Taylor Rose's Birthday wish list! Oh and she thinks her Nanie might bring her these things while she is sleeping! Hey shes not asking for much! This might be a very humbling birthday experience this year lol!

No comments: