Monday, February 2, 2009

A few of my favorite things.....

A friend of mine recently did this on her blog, I liked the idea, so I thought I would share a few of my favorite things. Please keep in mind these are "things" material things.








I am absolutely in love with these flipflops. I don't buy any other brand. We all know summer days are longer and we seem to be on our feet more. Who wants to wear tennis shoes all summer, not me. I used to buy all brands of flip flops the cheaper the better right? That means you can buy more and in more colors. Well I noticed at the end of the day, my feet hurt, my legs hurt and my back hurt. Uggh. Not with these bad boys, sooo comfy! The quality is excellent and they are super cute!







"Barefoot Un-Technology" that's all I'm going to say. Sanuk is Thai for Happiness and balance. These are not shoes, there sandals.

These are not shoes that I wear, not that I wouldn't if I found a pair that suited me. My husband and children love these. This pair in particular I just got for Taylor, she got shoes like "Daddy, Bubba, Brett and Danielle!" They are like no other shoe/sandal. Check out the website and see what they are all about. http://www.sanuk.com/






My running shoes. My golden ticket to being healthy. I do actually have this pair and I LOVE them. Probably one of the most comfy tennis shoes I have ever owned.


Sony Cyber shot 15x zoom. THIS is the camera I want. My sister in law has this camera and I love it. It has so many cool features that are so easy to use. The 15x zoom is awesome, seriously you can reach out so far and its so clear! You can also switch from Black and white to Sepia to Vivid and back to normal color. So many little features that make for such good pictures. This is my next purchase, for me. :)




Our FAVORITE bakery. My favorite part of parties/get togethers is ordering the cake. When I want to indulge a little, I go here. Everything is amazing!






Gold Canyon Candles. THE BEST! I PROMISE! REALLY! There is not another candle on the market that compares to these. (well that I know of) I have burned these candles for about 8 years now. Im hooked and wont even waste my money on anything else. I do sell them as well, just in case anyone wants to experience some YUMMY fragrances in their home. If you want more info just ask.



My IPOD!! Mine is actually silver with a pretty pink cover that my hubby got me. This thing goes everywhere with me. I love that I can just plug it into my car and all my favorite music is at my fingertips! Not to mention when you are doing cardio alone it helps to make it go by faster. I love that this little thing holds so much about me. There is a remedy for every type of mood on here, just a click away.



Ok this is one of my prized possessions right now. I got this as a Xmas gift from two very special people. Who would have known how wonderful a robe could be. It is the softest thing ever, hence its name. "Sweetest, Softest ever robe" by Bath and Body works. Everyone needs one!


I know random....hairspray. Weird. But really its scrumptious. My fav! Just the smell of it won me over! I dont like hairspray that is too hard, that you cant get your fingers through. This is perfect! Also has a pretty little shine to it.


WELL I guess that is it. Some of my favorite things, I could keep going, but for now I will stop.

2 comments:

Maran said...

It was fun to learn these things about you! I need some comfy flip flops. I might have to try those ones out:)

Marc and Stacy said...

Oooh, thats all great stuff! :) Freeport bakery is the bomb. Those Sanuk sandals look comfy. I want some. :)