Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TAG Im it!

1.Post rules on your blog.
2.Answer the six “8″ items.
3.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.


8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

1. Greys Anatomy
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Oprah
5. E!
6. CMT (That doesnt really count but whatever)
7. Noggin
8. Disney
(I dont watch allot of T.V, I wish my daughter watched more T.V, Ok I dont really WISH she watched more but maybe 15 minutes wouldnt hurt, it would give Mommy a break. She has no interest)


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Went to Starbucks (got a Venti Vanilla milk, since they forgot my espresso!)
2. Went to work
3. Had 33rd Street Bistro for lunch YUMMY
4. Cooked dinner for my kids
5. Gave my daughter a bath
6. Did homework with Coleman
7. Talked to my Handsome Husband on the phone......Miss You Babe! :(
8. Went to bed between 8:30 and 9! I know it rocked! That NEVER happens


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. The next time my Honey comes home
2. Friday
3. The Holidays
4. Alan Jackson Concert
5. My next run or bike ride
6. Starbucks
7. A good book
8. Another day

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Mikuni
2. 33rd Street Bistro
3. Panera
4. Outback
5. Chilis
6. Taco Bell
7. El Forno Classico
8. Round Table :-)


8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

1. Camera
2. Boots (winter shoes)
3. A new coat
4. few things at Victoria Secret
5. Snowboarding gear
6. Couches
7. A new house
8. A desktop computer (so my honey can take the laptop)
9. Invisalign
10. baby (sssshhhh)

Ok I know it was only supposed to be 8 but I was on a roll.......:-) Hope thats not bad luck or anything, its just a wish list....


8 PEOPLE TO TAG

Well considering I only have one friend in this blogging world and she is the one that tagged me, Have fun reading, you visitors! :)

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

We have a lot of the same favorite restaurants...I totally forgot to put Panera on my list. I didn't think about it, because there isn't one up here. It's a bummer. I shouldn't have been embarrassed to add these, but I didn't...because I don't eat fast food very often, but I love Panda Express and Chic-Fil-A when I splurge.
K, so it totally just crossed my mind that you and your little girl should come to Montana's birthday party on Saturday. My house at 3:30...