Monday, November 10, 2008

Our little Stud



I wanted to post about Coles baseball season. When I started the blog the regular season was long gone and Allstars were over, we just finished Fall Ball so we are enjoying a little break till we do it all over again. This year was extra special for us in many ways. Cole has a beautiful talent for baseball and it is very exciting watching him on the field. Zack found his love for baseball all over again, in coaching. I get so proud of both of my boys and their talents and sense of responsibility to the team and the game. We met some wonderful lifelong friends this year and we feel extremely blessed.
As Cole gets older the games get more exciting, please help me when he starts High School ball, Im in for a ride.
Go Padres! Here he is getting ready to bat.
Behind the plate.
This was the regular season with the Dodgers! Here is Cole-man and our sweet Danielle. She has a tremenous heart and love for baseball. Not just any girl can go out there and play with the boys!
Heres my two stud muffins, getting ready for the opening day parade.
These pictures are from his first season in baseball almost 4 years ago. I LOVE these pictures!
Ok so she isnt part of the game, but my BIGGEST distraction while Mommy is trying to focus intensely on her brother. This is what I get. I thought this was the funniest and cutes picture at his last game, so I just had to throw it in there. hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny! I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I just wanted to say that you have a beautiful family! Your little girl looks just like you! You are both beautiful!!!

Maran (Price)

Marc and Stacy said...

How fun! Marc can't wait for the day he has a son and can go to his sporting events.