Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WOW!

Can you believe it, this little guy is 13 today!! WHOLLY SHMOLLY we are raising a TEENAGER. When did this happen?

I secretly took these pictures. BECAUSE if I try to get his attention all i get are silly faces!

These pictures stopped me in my tracks. Who is this little man with the deep voice and big feet?


Its amazing really, how fast they grow up. Its also pretty amazing when you start to see all your hard work pay off. The humbleness, the generosity, the kindness, the humor, the sense of style, the responsibility, the dedication, the affection, the character. As parents we see those things and its then that we can truly pat ourselves on the back.

Then all in a moment, it turns, they get grumpy and tired and hungry and selfish and wear dirty clothes and leave their beds unmade and take 30 minute showers and fight with their sisters and we SAY TO OURSELVES, THAT is NOT my kid, WHERE are his PARENTS!! LOL

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY COLEMAN!!

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

Wow, a teenager? Good luck Momma! I'm glad I still have about 10 years until that.
What a cute kid!