Sunday, May 3, 2009

Krista and Baby Kamdyn's shower

A few weeks ago.....possibly longer, I went to a baby shower for our cousin Krista and baby Kamdyn.
The shower was held at a place in Winters called Clayground, it was awesome. If you have never been to Winters its a quante little town with one of those historic downtown's that consists of one main drag. This little ship fit right in, it was adorable, and a GREAT idea. This was a nice alternative to a tradional babyshower, which was perfect for this soon to be Mommy since she doesnt like the "all eyes on me" sort of party.


The ladies at the shower.

Part of the spread......


My Sister in law Debbie and Niece Shelby, painting their masterpiece....

Aunt Bee, Tracee (My stepmother in law) and Niece Cassie

Our cousin Jen, her Mom Marsha, me hiding next to her and my sister in law Erin


with my mother in law



The proud Mommy to be......and the yummy cupcakes!
I will post a picture of the final project....

1 comment:

RachelBarker said...

I'm horrible with blogs but i try. I'm adding you to my list :) Is your hubby home?