Friday, May 8, 2009

She wants to be just like Daddy.....



or she really thinks she should have been a boy! Last night I was putting her to bed and I noticed a bulge in her pants, that she kept touching and pulling at. So I asked her

me "Taylor, is everything ok?"

taylor "Yes Mommy"

me "Then what is in your pants?"

taylor "Oh that......'

So I take a little peep, and she has Daddy's baseball cup (correctly) in her pants.

She giggles, and hops in bed.

No big deal.

taylor "Good night Mommy, I love you"

me...."Ummmmm"

me..."Why did you have this in your pants?"

taylor...."because....thats where it goes Mommy"

me..."Oh right....well honey, you wont be playing baseball tonight while you are sleeping, so Im pretty sure you can part with it for now, and this is Daddy's, and its a little big for you, and even though its Daddy's we dont want to share cups, ok"

taylor...."ok....giggle....can we buy me one tomorrow? a pink one?"

me...."We will talk about it tomorrow..."

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

That is hilarious!!! What a smart little cookie you have! And a girly girl at that...I'd pick pink too! :)