Thursday, October 16, 2008

Seattle


Im going to visit my HONEY!!! I will be leaving for a very well deserved weekend away. Yes I will be leaving the kids. I would like to make note that this is a huge trip for me, for a couple reasons. I LOVE to travel but I am a home body. Does that make sense, probably not.
I very rarely interrupt my everyday life to take a break. This weekend took a lot of convincing by the parties involved. I am just a creature of routine, I know its supposed to be habit but routine works better in this situation, so go along with it.
I am soooo happy to be going! My 3 year screaming in the other room is a huge reminder of WHY I need this weekend. Taylor Rose is 3.5 and Mommy has NEVER left her for a weekend. So this is big. I know she will be fine, she will be with family that I know will take PERFECT care of her. She probably wont even miss me :( She will also have her big brother with her. I have recently realized that she needs this as much as I do. The girl is practically connected to my hip. I know its my fault, but I cant help it. I pray she doesnt wake up in the middle of the night looking for me and if she does there will be someone there to comfort her precious little heart. Ok this is going exactly where I didnt want it to go. :)
The BEST part of this weekend is my honey and I will have some well needed alone time. Time to stay out as long as we want and sleep in as long as we want. Knowing Zack we wont be doing any sleeping in. Why waste our precious time sleeping right. :) I am sooo excited and already have all the fun places picked out that I want to see. I probably should leave that part out, I mean Im practically his guest. That sounds funny, but its true. He has all kinds of things he wants to do with me. I will just have to squeeze in a couple stops. ;)
I will post pictures and all the details when I get back. Have a WONDERFUL weekend because I know I will!

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

How fun...I'm so glad you get to have some time alone with your hubby. I sympathize with your feelings though. I've only left Montana over night one night...and it wasn't even for Marc and I to be together, so I definitely am itching to go away with my hubby for a few nights.
We as mom's need that. And you are right, she needs it too.

Hope you had fun! I'm going to email you soon...sorry life has been crazy lately.