Friday, August 19, 2011

Musings

I  CANNOT believe how behind I am. I know this gets old. It seems like I say the same thing with every new post. You know what, I just havent felt like blogging. I have been to busy with life, yet I still feel behind on life, ya know. Does that make sense?
I cant tell you how many times I have sat here attempting to blog and gone blank. Nothing nada. AND I cant tell you how many days the thought never crossed my mind. Make sense?

Well, today I decided that I missed it. I decided that I didnt want to forget the little things or the little moments. Because we ALL know if we dont put them down it doesnt matter how good we are, we forget. The little things.

So now, where to start?? From where I left off? or from right now? How about from now.

Not to mention my camera is on the boat in some warehouse. Hmmm that cant be good. ESPECIALLY with these little Munchkins and all these memories and stuff I should be capturing. I could make a phone call and tell them Im coming to get my camera and IPOD. That those boys left on the boat. Darn boys. Thats what I should do. My whole point in bringing up the camera was because all my pictures are on there from the last couple months. I mean a picture is worth a thousand words right? RIGHT? Without the picture Im pretty sure I cant come up with a thousand words, ok now im rambling.
Peace! lol

No comments: