Monday, April 4, 2011

Moving on up

Number 2 child had a birthday. She turned 6. Can you fricken believe it, 6!! That is crazy to me.
For her birthday we decided it was time for a big girl bike. I mean she has had a big girl bike but it was time for a nice bike, not a walmart or target special. Let me tell you there is a difference! She proved that she could take care of her bike so it was off to Cycle Works downtown.

Getting ready to give it a test drive in the parking lot.

 Dont pay any attention to the laundry mat! HA! They just happen to be next door and have a bigger parking lot.

 She chose a beach cruiser. Can you blame her. It is absolutley adorable! If they had it in my size I would be all over it. Not to mention it has a spedometer! Im pretty sure thats why she chose it. ;)

Thanks for the Schwinn BABY!!!!

No comments: