Thursday, August 26, 2010

Reason to Celebrate....

We have a ton of reasons to celebrate in this family of ours. So we did just that. Last weekend My Father in Law was in town (Remember a while ago when I was a single Mom because our Daddy was working in Seattle, it was rough! but we made it through and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger ) Well my Father in law, is working in Seattle. So he is home right now, enjoying all of the comforts of home. Part of that comfort is this huge ridiculous crazy family we all love and adore so much. He decided he wanted to celebrate by treating all who wanted to come to dinner at Pete's Pizza and Brewhouse. YUUUUMMMMYY!! Remember I'm pregnant and I REALLY like food right now and especially Pizza with pesto. Mmmmm.
Why were we celebrating you ask? Well.......
1. Uncle Hal is alive!! He just underwent a quadruple bypass and also additional hospital stay and surgery due to complications. So we celebrated Life and Uncle Hal!
2. Our Niece is spreading her wings and flying to Hawaii, where she will now be living.
3. Birthdays, another year of birthdays, My Step MIL Tracee, My sister in laws etc.
4. Deployment to Afghanistan, My SIL boyfriend of many years
5. New life, that baby i mentioned before in my belly

There could be more that I'm missing but we just wanted to celebrate.

Please excuse my lack of emotion in this picture, I was waiting for our waitress to put in our order for our food, I was getting a little irritated because I was hungry and not very patient.
The boys!
The Girls!
Part of the Clan. Aunt B, FIL, Visor of Goggy (Grandmother), SIL Stef, SIL Erin, MIL, Nephew Ayden, Step MIL Tracee.
The Clan! (Missing some)
I wasn't going to post any pictures of myself for the next few months due to my hefferish state, but O what the heck!! We only live once right? Remember Im pregnant and I dont get sick when Im pregnant so I just eat because I LOVE FOOD! HAHAHA Then after the babe is born, I will have pics to compare my tremendous weight loss, because it will be huge, mark my word! A little secret, I already weigh more than when I delivered Taylor. Yes you heard me right, when I DELIVERED her. Whelp! ALLOT can happen in 5 years. ;) Toodooooloooooo, Its almost lunch time!

No comments: