Friday, September 25, 2009

Dialog

As you all know "Children say the darndest things"

There are so many times that Taylor will say things that cause so many reactions from us, laughter, smiles, tears, joy, embarrassment (did I really just say that) I will admit it, mostly I brush it off but there are some times that I am slightly embarrassed by what she says, or maybe shocked would be a better word.

So from now on Im going to try to remember to post as much dialog on here that I can, so we can reflect back in the future. This is for our own personal enjoyment :)


A couple lines from Taylor the other night.

T: I wish I was a boy!
ME: Why do you wish you were a boy Honey?
T: So I dont have to take showers and I can stay stinky!

(The night before this conversation Taylor took her FIRST shower by herself! I did make sure she washed good, but surprisingly she didnt need much help!)

T: My feet are SOOO dirty and my body is a little stinky
ME: O really, you think so
T: Yes I think I need a shower, ALLLL by myself, so I can wash away the stinky


No comments: