Thursday, April 9, 2009

Opening Day

Ok so my plan is to get caught up....on this blog that is. Everything else, well we will take that day by day. :)
So a few weeks ago, we had Opening day for Baseball. SO it begins! It was a miserable day with the freezing COLD weather, that happened to come out of nowhere and has seemed to stick around. So needless to say, we didn't "hang" around all day, it was pretty much rush to finish up and get out of the cold, windy, drizzly weather.

Here are a few pics of the day...

Awwww Taylor with her beautiful Aunty!


My Sister in law and I, please ignore the no makeup clad face, makes me look tired, I do believe I was tired that day.

Taylor was trying to stay warm, it was COLD!


"See Daddy.....SEE that one! I want that.....candy.....PLEEEAAASEE!!"

Daddy's little girl

This was my favorite float, aren't they adorable! The teams name is "Storm" notice the rain Pancho's soooo cute!
Our Niece and Nephew, Jace and Bella.

"Thats Me...."


Priceless......
Father and Son, prepping before he takes off in the parade, "Now remember just toss the candy, dont beam it at little kids and innocent bystanders! Got it?" "Yes Got it Dad, just toss the candy, if I happen to mistakenly hit someone, remember it was JUST an accident"
Zack and his Sister.


GO DODGERS!!!
They finished the ceremony with a beautiful tribute to Robynn Goodell, WSLL issued a plaque in her name that will be hung in the Snack bar and her Husband and children released balloons in her favorite colors as the first pitch was thrown. It was beautiful and there were not many dry eyes in the crowd.

2 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

How fun! I can't wait until we have a boy Marc can coach up in sports!

Nell said...

I love all your pictures of the kids. They are both so cute! It was fun seeing you at the shower and meeting little Taylor. She is adorable.