Monday, January 10, 2011

A busy weekend...

That left Monday morning very difficult to tackle. I had my cup of coffee and Im still in dream land. Wishing I was someother place then here, at work. Trying to accomplish what I need to, to walk out of here on Friday feeling good about it. Its going to be a busy week and Im not sure if Im up for it.

A few things that happened this weekend....

I walked around the mall for 3 hours so Cole could spend his Holiday gift cards. I wasnt even as tired as when I leave target or walmart! Yaaa me!!

I bought myself a pair of very comfy very cute boots that I am proud of and they were half the price at the register than I thought! SCORE!! That I love ;)

My baby shower came and went. It was awesome. My sister did an amazing job and everything ran so smoothly. Baby Brooklyn was spoiled and we are that much more ready. I have a few necessities on my list to get and we will really be ready. (More on the shower later, complete with pictures)

I got to take a nap after the shower and stayed home from baseball to start to conquer the pile of gifts taking up space. Now I just have piles of gifts that are now unwrapped, bags folded, tissue folded, washing piles ready. Exchange piles ready. We are getting there.

Braved the cold to watch some baseball. Our Best Speed boys did awesome and WON the tournament!! We are sooooo proud of them! Cole is almost hitting the balls out of the park, this is an accomplishment. In little league he hit them out all the time. Then they boys age out and move to the bigger field. Farther fences. Hes working on it, I give him a couple more months he will clear the fence.

Taylor brought her precious snow globe hidden in her bag to the complex. One bad move and the bag was on the concrete, snow water everywhere. Ggrrrrrrr. Note to self, check bags at all times.

Taylor came out of the bathroom with a HUGE rose tattooed on her cheek. What the.....!!!!! Where did you get that? "In my purse Mommy!" Note to self, always check her bags!!

We ended the weekend with dinner at my sister in laws to celebrate my Mother in Laws birthday!! Happy Birthday!!! YUMMY YUMMMYY dinner!!!

No comments: