Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving



Dirty ole pumpkins!
This year has been so much fun getting ready for Halloween with Taylor. We started decorating the outside of the house and I dont think I have ever seen a child more excited then she was. It was priceless. I can still see the look in her eyes and hear the pitch in her voice. It caught me offgaurd. I guess because the last couple of years have been a little uneventful when it comes to decorating for the Holidays. Ofcourse its always fun with the kids but their age really determines the excitement. Coleton has mellowed allot with the Holidays, another sign of him maturing and getting older. He still gets excited and has fun and lets the little boy out, its just not the same. Taylor I guess has been too young to really understand. I didnt realize this until now. When I saw her come to life in the festivities for Halloween this year. You cant help but feed off of that energy.
So, we have had pumpkins in the house for a couple weeks, like the one on our kitchen table. Everyday she asks if we can carve it. Last night she got her wish. Daddy cut the top off her pumpkin and told her to stick her hand in there and clean it out.
-
-
-
-
Uhhhhhhhh
In there........
you want me to put my hand in there?!
HaHaHa needless to say she did it and her hands are probably a little crispy today, after washing them every couple minutes!






Helping Daddy
Mommy's masterpiece!

Daddy's masterpiece.......part 1

part 2

and I realized I have a huge shortage of pictures. I will take pictures of the kids pumpkins. Oooops. Bad Mommy! and Cole was the master photographer, so he didn't make it into any pictures, except for the one of his reflection in the window. THAT is the first time that has happened. Usually Mommy is the photographer so you don't see many pictures of me. Oh and these are all from my phone due to my current cameraless situation. I have to get that fixed.

No comments: