Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Matriarch turned 89!

I would normally take the time to put all the pictures in order, but If I wait till I have time to do that, then it will sit in my drafts and never get posted.
On July 25th we went to my Father in Laws house in Green Valley to celebrate Zack's Grandmothers (Goggy) 89th birthday, that day happened to be his Cousin Daves birthday as well.


Uncle Dave with Bella, Taylor and Jordan blowing out his candles. The cakes were from a bakery in Benicia and they were fabulous!

Double trouble here, Taylor and Jordan.

Dave and Jenn.

The Matriarch, Goggy getting ready to blow out her candles.

Uncle Gorgy had a special song for Goggy on her special Day. (I will upload the video)


Krista and Baby Kamdyn

Jenn and Skylar


Jenn, Yours truly, my sister in law Erin and Sommer

Dylan (Jenn and Daves son) and Brycen (Sommer and Jason's son)

Coleton being the goof ball that he is.

Wonder where he gets it from......Scuba Steve!!? THIS would be my Father in law.........that jacket works as a floatation device! No joke, Zack has one! Working in the Marine division they have these special things!

Aunt B (Becky) her granddaughter Skylar and Taylor

Mommy and Taylor

Coleton, Dylan and Goggy


Cousin Krista, Sister in law Erin, Aunt B, sister in law Stephanie and Yours truly

Bella and Taylor feeding the ducks......what ducks you say? Well Im pretty sure at this point the ducks sank with their full bellies.

Jenn, Krista, Muah and Steph


OH there the ducks are.....

Dylan and Grandma Tracee (My step Mother in law)

My sister in law......showing some Vierra LOVIN! This would be watermelons and tomatoes and all other sorts of farming goodness! You can find them at your local Farmers market if you live in EG or Sacramento! (hehe)

My Handsome Hubby and handsome Father in law! Master Ribber!

No comments: