Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Bestfriends Wedding

This past weekend my Bestfriend Jackie got married in Tahoe. I uploaded these pictures a few days ago and hadnt had a chance to do them any justice. Everytime I sat down to write, I didnt feel that I was capturing the true essence of the trip. It was amazing. For the most part because of this girl. SHE is amazing. I love her. Our paths have taken us along different roads all veering towards eachother at some point or another. In Highschool we were inseparable. I formed relationships with her family that will forever be close to my heart. No matter where we are or what we are doing her and her family will always feel like they are a part of my family.
Zack and I went back and forth about the weekend, what was going to work out better for us. As you know Cole is in Allstars which consumes almost everyday. I wanted to be there for my friend so in the end we decided it was best for me to go alone. This was a first for me. Honestly it worked out for the best, we were so busy it would have been hard to have the family there as well as be of any help to her.

I went up on Thursday and we just hung out did some grocery shopping, ate some food and met everyone that was arriving.

Friday we had to get all the wedding stuff done. Flowers, favors and any last minute stuff. Jackie wanted to do all of her flowers and they turned out amazing. I'm not sure why I don't have pictures of the final product.



We took a break from the wedding stuff and wandered down to the water. I got to lay by the pool with Jackie's cousin Andrea and Auntie Gail and Tiffany for about 15 minutes! AWESOME! Then it was off to get ready for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Here we are on our way to the rehearsal. Jackie's Mom and Dad rode with us. I didn't get a picture of Jackie, she had allot on her mind at that moment......;)



I did snap a picture of her walking up to the sight though.

Bryan and Jackie talking with the wedding coordinator Ashley, who was awesome, I love people that are always smiling, even when they have stressful jobs, they still know how to smile.


Jackie's Dad and Avery The Flower girl, her niece, I regreted not bringing Taylor with me so these two girls could play together.

Jackie's cousin Andrea and Bryan's younger brother Shae. (Not sure how he spells his name)


She wishes!


On our way to the bridge we discovered this little guy crossing the road.

After the rehearsal Bryan's family prepared dinner down on the beach where we were staying. This was probably near the top of the list of my favorite moments of the weekend. His family made some pretty awesome food and the weather was perfect! Good food, good company, nice entertainment and nice weather I dont think it gets much better than that. Meet Ayden, Bryan's son, Jackie's stepson. I can just love this little boy up!

The Bride and Groom.

Mother of the Bride.
The Groom!
Jackie's sis Jenn (The Maid of Honor or Matron of Honor, pretty sure she had both) and her son AJ (Mr. Anderson James), I spent 4 days winning over this little man, I thought about bringing him home with me. How could you not just love on that face! I miss him. See the picture below, he was licking the plate clean, I think he enjoyed the cheesecake!

Momma just lovin him up!


I truly love this girl.

The proud family.
and Proud Grandpa


This is the DJ and Jimmy's friend Mark (same person) HE was the entertainment. Listen to the video below. He sat there and played the guitar well into the night.

After the rehearsal dinner, us girls took off to Embassy Suites, for some girly time.This is inside the Hotel.
Miranda (sp), yours truly, Lauren and the Bride in the elevator.

The next day was Saturday the BIG day. I spent the morning doing some last minute things for the wedding, then it was time to get ready.
The Bride.
The Bridesmaids and Flower Girl, missing the Maid of Honor (she was doing her hair).

Lauren and I. Sorry about the chest shot, theres a story behind the dress, which I wont go into here. I wasn't expecting it to be so revealing!

1 comment:

just us said...

So funny. . .I went to school with Jenn. I just went to the park with her a couple weeks ago. Her little boy IS just the cutest thing.. . her little girl too.