Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Another obsession......

She likes to take pictures of herself.
She also cut her own bangs a couple weeks ago.
Curly hair+bangs=No good!
FYI*She doesnt really like them either and told me she should have cut them shorter so you couldnt see them! AAAAAA! I had to sit down and explain that one to her.......
The weekend before this happened, she cut her baby dolls hair off and I thought to myself how lucky we have been that she hasnt cut her own hair. THAT should have been my RED FLAG!
Our nephew Jace used to cut his hair ALL the time. Shaved off his eyebrows and took clippers to his hair many times. My sister in law used to call soooo upset.

Taylors new bangs......this is after the bath and her hair does all sorts of crazy if I dont put stuff in it....


Goober

No comments: