Friday, August 28, 2009

The girls

Last weekend my sister came over and spent the day with me. We both have such busy lives its hard to just spend the day together, no plans, no "things" going on, just spending time together. I usually have to kidnap my niece knowing they will come to pick her up and I get to steel some time with them. So that is sort of what I did more or less.
Saturday our cousin got married and after the ceremony Taylor went with my sister to watch Mikayla's first soccer game. Then we had plans to meet at the reception (which was going on the same time as Coles football Jamboree) so I could pick up Taylor and take Mikayla home with us for a sleep over. Man that was a long breath.
The girls had such a good time playing together and going in the spa and playing dress up. Taylor has a ton of dress up clothes but she doesnt touch them unless Mikayla is over, then you may or may not see them strutting around the house in heels and what ever layers they can put on, equipped with a stroller or shopping cart full of babies and other girly things.
So Sunday I got to spend time with my sister and her girls. Madisyn is such an easy baby, well not so much a baby anymore they grow up so fast!
Here are a few pictures I took of her in the front of the house, she loved the little bench.

This picture would not rotate for me, it would show up rotated then post like this...uuugh.

Little ham!

She was a busy little bee as you can tell by her pretty little shirt. I know this will drive my sister crazy because she does not like when the girls' clothes are dirty!




Taylor and Mikayla making a run for it. Not really, they just think they are so "big" with their baby dolls and such doing circles around the court.

Madisyn went to get them for lunch.
Madisyn with her blankie, why couldnt Taylor pick a pretty blankie like this, hers looks like a dingy old towel ,gross! We will check back in a couple years and see what this one looks like.
Bella had to get in in the dress up action!
Shes getting a little big for sissy to carry!

Im sorry but that hat is hilarious on Mikayla with her hair pulled back! It makes me laugh, mostly because my sister is next to me complaining to her to take it off....haha! Oh who cares, shes still beautiful!

No comments: