Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here it goes...

I have been wanting to start this blog and havent had allot of time. To be honest I didnt know where to start. So much happens in our little world it changes everyday. This will be a way to keep everyone up to date. I will start with today and move forward.Today was my sister-in-law Deana's bday. We went to the Italian Festival (since my Husband is Italian) at the Dante Club. Happy Birthday Deana we love you!!


As you know my husband Zachary is working out of town, so he wasnt there to share this day with us. Although we miss him soooo much it was good for us to have a fun family day filled with endless laughter. Lets face it when you get the Brenner/Vierra children together its inevitable.




Miss Bella....well she is extra special. The picture explains it all....


Deana, Erin, Stephanie and me...


With My Mother-in-law......yea she has her hands full!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEANA!!! We Love You!

Ayden and Mr. Ruffie....."Mr.Ruffie, its you and me man....you got to hold your head up!"
Girls will be girls.....doesnt matter how old we are......

She learns from the BEST!!

Coleman and Jace......

For ONCE....Coleton is not on top pinning Jace down!

Our children....and their Mother and Auntie












1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

Yea!!! You are blogging! :) It's so fun to spend time with family. It's so nice that you have such a great relationship with Zac's family! You look gorgeous as does your little princess. I love the curly locks.
I'm going to email you back soon! :)